Designation : Natural Language Processing Expert
Location : Pune
Experience : 3+ years
Required Skills :
- Hands-on NLP & ML (machine leaning) is must and must have worked with NLP packages such as Stanford NLP, NLPTK and other open-source libraries.
- Familiar with concepts such as named entity extraction, topic modelling, relationships between text structures.
- Data modelling.
- Data acquisition technologies.
- Text mining.
- Experience with proprietary NLP technologies is an added bonus.
Job Responsibilities :
- He/she should be able to develop NLP based tools and technologies for acquiring, parsing, interpreting and visualizing unstructured data.
- Should be able to code hands-on (65%) and provide guidance & manage junior developers(35%).
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
- Should be able to interact with client.
Work Location : Pune, India
Work Experience : 8+ Years onwards
Requisites : B.E. / B. Tech / MCA / MCM / M.Sc. Comp / BCS / BCA / B.Sc. Comp
Job Description :
- Strong software development and debug skills based on medium to large scale development in C++.
- Extensive experience in Data Structures, and efficient Algorithm design is required.
- Should have hands on experience in multi-threaded applications on Windows.
- Experience in quality software development with tools for memory management, profiling, and coverage is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to identify technical problems, propose viable options, and apply technical solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including experience across organizational boundaries and multiple geographies.